The market has typically organizations that act as Agencies for various NVOCCs. This helps them optimize their presence in the market and meet all possible sector operations. The challenges faced by such agencies are meeting process requirements of each NVOCC Principal as well as managing local regulatory requirements and port filing requirements. The eBMS team has enabled streamlining of these operations by flexible automation solutions that help multiple Principals requirements to be met through the Automation solution.
1. Remove redundancies due to manual recording of operations
2. Remove Duplication of work once for local requirements and once for Principal requirements
3. Efficient operations by sharing of information across all functions
4. Better financial management due to real time invoicing and receivables management
5. The Customer self service solutions from eBMS puts the customers of the shipping service providers in direct touch with them, be it documentation, approvals, tracking or account management
Penguin Shipping Emirates
Ceekay Shipping LLC
Vasco Goodrich Maritime LLC
Alligator Shipping LLC
Aquarius Maritime Pvt. Ltd.
Ibrakom Cargo LLC
Ocean Master Far East
Ocean Master LLC
IAL Logistics Emirates LLC IAL Container India Ltd.
IAL Logistics Muscat
Seahorse Shipping Agency Ltd.
Hamburg Sud India Ltd.
Seabridge Maritime (Parekh Group)
Prudential Shipping (Master Group)
Parekh Marine Agencies (Parekh Group)
Logistix (Parekh Group) Goodrich Maritime Pvt. Ltd.
James Makintosh Ltd.
James Makintosh LLC
Bhavani Shiping Agencies
K Line India
United Liner Agency (J M Baxi Group)
K Steamship Pvt. Ltd.( J M Baxi Group)
Qatar Navigation LLC.